Not Your Run-Of-The-Mill Kayak
Don’t confuse the compact SS107 with an entry level or “small person” kayak. This portable beast boasts premium fishing features with a small footprint and a serious payload.
Designed for maximum stability without sacrificing paddling performance, and angler friendly features where you need them, the SS107 is a fully featured paddlecraft that you truly have to experience to appreciate.
The experience starts with the incredibly comfortable HiRise™ seating system. The ultra-high seat allows you to sit with your knees bent, taking pressure off of your lower back. If you want to really dig in and cover some distance, the SeatRack™ and foldable seat frame allow quick and quiet conversion to a lower position.
You’ll notice right away that the SS107 is one of the most stable 10 foot kayaks you’ve ever been in, which is surprising considering its 34” width. Equally surprising is the tracking and glide, not something you typically find in a boat this compact.
A great paddling kayak is nice, but a great paddling fishing kayak requires more than just paddling performance. It requires something we call “Fishability”. It’s feeling confident enough to move around or even stand up and fish. Featuring YakAttack GearTrac it gives you the ability to have your gear out of the way but always within reach. It’s the comfort and ergonomics that enable long days on the water. It’s every piece, every part, and every function being carefully designed for versatility and with the kayak angler in mind. It’s an overall kayak angling experience in which things work the way they should work. For us, the bar was set at Ultimate Fishability™.
The Bonafide SS107 is truly an incredible fishing kayak. But don’t take our word for it. Visit your local Bonafide dealer, schedule a demo, and try it for yourself. We think you’ll agree.
- Hybrid cat hull design
- Doubleheader hinges
- Multi-rod and paddle management points
- HiRise seating with ultra-high bass boatlike position
- PerchPads for additional standing position on top of the gunwhales
- Doubleheader hinges integrated with Bow Hatch and DryPod
- Bow Hatch with rod management channels
- Boss Strap rod management system
- Fat Grip bow handle w/ comfort insert
- Fat Grip retractable stern handle w/ comfort insert
- Yak Attack Gear Tracks
- Low Profile Deck Fitting
- SeatRack positioning system
- Omni Hook stern tankwell tie-down system
- Deck traction
- Stern offers rigging options for rudder, shallow water anchoring, or motor
Weight: 67 lbs
Capacity: 425 lbs
Deck Height: 15.5"