SIC Tao Big Fish 12'
SIC Tao Big Fish 12' x 35"
Explore | Fitness | Cruise | Tour | Fishing
The TAO Big Fish is all about stability, durability, and versatility. Whether paddling in slop and boat chop or taking a board down a section of fast water, the hybrid hull offers a unique keeled nose for cutting through chop and softening the ride while giving the board great tracking characteristics.
The keeled nose transitions to flat throughout the middle of the board, giving this board its outstanding stability. The flat deck offers the perfect platform for those looking for a board for yoga class or for the angler who wants to land the big one. A flat deck is also the perfect surface to keep your cooler or take your child or dog for ride. All TAO Series boards feature SIC’s proprietary ACE-TEC (AT) construction for unprecedented durability.
The TAO BIG FISH (AT) 12'0'' x 35'' comes with:
- ACE-TEC (AT) construction which utilizes a polymer outer skin for impact resistance and incredible durability,
- Full length smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip,
- 9.0” FCS Connect touring fin (nylon),
- Ergo-Undercut handle,
- Bungee tie downs,
- Leash plug
The Big Fish also has an additional channel system for mounting your fishing stands, electronic equipment, or any other items you want to take along on your outing.
Ideal user weight: 250 lbs/160 kg
LIGHT, DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE:
With a long experience in surfboard and Stand Up Paddle manufacturing, SIC is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, and Surf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
|12'0"||35.0"||45 lbs||350 L||ACE-TEC|
|Brand||SIC Sandwich Island Concepts|