Quiksilver Syncro GBS Back Zip 3/2mm
The Syncro 3/2mm Glue and Blind Stitched suit is ultra warm, easy to get into and stretchy.
Quiksilver Syncro GBS 3/2mm
The new neoprene Quiksilver uses is ultra stretchy. This makes it way easier to get in and out of than older suits and will last a lot longer as well. The glue and blind stitched (GBS) technology seals the seams of the suit preventing water from getting in, making it a way dryer suit than the flatlock.
Product Details and Features
- Model: Syncro
- Fit: long sleeve fullsuit
- Entry: back zip
- Thickness: 3/2 mm
- Seam technology: GBS (glued & blind stitched) to limit water entry
- Material: FN Lite neoprene: packed with air cells for lightweight warmth
- Bio-fleece thermal neoprene: warm, light & quick drying jersey lining
- Super smooth & waterproof Glideskin neck seal
- Hydroshield water barrier
- YKK® back zip
- Ecto-flex knee reinforcement
- Flush Lock seals: Prevent water flushing through the wrists & ankles
- Quiksilver logo
Flatlock vs GBS
Glue and Blind Stitched is binding the stitching within the suit so that water doesn't seap through the stitching. These suits will keep your warmer when you're out on the water.
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane