Bonafide Kayak SS127
The SS127 fishing kayak is the result of months of R&D and has been carefully designed for Ultimate Fishability™. Designed for maximum stability without sacrificing paddling performance, and angler friendly features where you need them, you really have to paddle this craft to fully appreciate it.
The experience starts with the incredibly comfortable HiRise™ seating system. The ultra-high seat allows you to sit with your knees bent, taking pressure off of your lower back. If you want to really dig in and cover some distance, the SeatRack™ and foldable seat frame allow quick and quiet conversion to a lower position.
You’ll notice right away that the SS127 is one of the most stable kayaks you’ve ever been in, which is surprising considering its 33.5” width. It’s not kind of stable. It’s crazy stable. A few paddle strokes later will leave you wondering how a kayak this stable and only 12’-7” long paddles and tracks so well. Stop paddling, and the next surprise is the smooth and sustained glide. The icing on the cake is that in spite of all of this, the SS127 turns really well. How did we get all of this performance into one hull? We tested, we measured, we refined, and we did it again - over and over and over until we got what we were looking for.
A great paddling kayak is nice, but a great paddling fishing kayak requires more than just paddling performance. It requires something we call “Fishability”. It’s feeling confident enough to move around or even stand up and fish. It’s having your gear out of the way but within reach. It’s the comfort and ergonomics that enable long days on the water. It’s every piece, every part, and every function being carefully designed for versatility and with the kayak angler in mind. It’s an overall kayak angling experience in which things work the way they should work. For us, the bar was set at Ultimate Fishability™.
- Hybrid cat hull design
- Sliding under-the-seat JunkDrawer
- Doubleheader hinges
- Multi-rod and paddle management points
- HiRise seating with ultra-high bass boatlike position
- PerchPads for additional standing position on top of the gunwhales
- Doubleheader hinges integrated with Bow Hatch and DryPod
- Bow Hatch with rod management channels
- Boss Strap rod management system
- Fat Grip bow handle w/ comfort insert
- Fat Grip retractable stern handle w/ comfort insert
- Yak Attack Gear Tracks
- Low Profile Deck Fittings
- SeatRack positioning system
- Omni Hook stern tankwell tie-down system
- Deck traction
- Stern offers rigging options for rudder, shallow water anchoring, or motor
Weight: 75 lbs
Capacity: 475 lbs
Deck Height: 11.5"