2019 Cabrinha Hi Rise Lift Foil
The HI:RISE LIFT is a lower aspect, high lifting wing which is perfect for many things. For starters, it’s a great way to introduce yourself to hydro foiling with its easy and stable lifting platform. With its ability to lift at low speeds, the HI:RISE LIFT wing set is also the choice of riders looking to foil board in the surf.
NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics.
Mast and fuselage are made from aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6
All Around Freeride Foil Kit
Compatible Boards: Double Agent / X:Breed
Foil Mast Sizes: 40 / 60 / 85
Low aspect ratio, Low planing profile section, Moderately swept outline, Progressive anhedral
For the any rider looking for a diverse wing set, which can take you from your first steps to next level freeride and waves.
The Hi-Rise Lift is a lower aspect, high lifting wing which is perfect for many things. For starters, it is a great way to introduce yourself to hydrofoiling with its easy and stable lifting platform. With its ability to lift at low speeds, the Hi-Rise Lift is also the choice of riders looking to foil board in the surf.
m8x25mm (6pcs), m8x40mm (4pcs), m8x14mm (2pcs), allen key (5mm), Top socket, mast, fuselage, grease, wing protector (4pcs), foam insert (doubles as insert to our foil bag, sold separately)
• NEW Versatile top socket with indicator for use on both tracks and 4 point connection
• NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
• Titanium coated hardware and grease included
• Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium mast
• Water tight extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
• NEW A-Grade Paulownia veneer wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
• NEW Front wing - Volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction • NEW Rear wing - Forged composite construction
• NEW ABS insert reinforcements
• Durable cast polymer wing perimeter