2019 Cabrinha Ace Carbon
Available in 135 x 40 / 138 x 41.5 / 141 x 43
High performance board with structural carbon that stiffens the flex pattern for increased response and explosive
Freeride creatives that want to bend the rule of gravity.
The Ace Carbon model will free the shackles of conformity. Its progressive outline is a mix of freeride curves and freestyle bottom shaping. The result is a board that’s fully capable of any type of riding that you want to put it through. Getting big air is in the Ace Carbon’s DNA. With King of
the AirTM and world record jump titles to its credit, the Ace Carbon is the go-to model for riders who are defining the big air genre.
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle
• High end construction for performance and speed in all conditions
• Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon
• Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response & explosive pop • Tough, lightweight & responsive carbon construction • Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
• Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading
• Channels on rail for grip
• Maximum upwind drive & grip