The Cheetah is a ripping camless Freeride model that balances excellent performance and speed with the absolute best construction of any sail in its class.
- High performance freeride sail that sails like a cammed sail and jibes like a wave sail.
- Profiled panels produces a molded shape that locks the draft in the sail.
- Bullet-proof construction. No monofilm.
- Hi tech materials like Technora and Spectra® reduce stretching and provide years of durability.
- Color fusion cloth makes every Cheetah look unique. No two sails are the same.
- Calibrated rigging system guarantees the Cheetah is rigged to David Ezzy's exact specifications.
- Every Cheetah is rigged and thoroughly inspected in the factory before shipping.
"Wow! Just spent an hour at Kanaha on the new 2014 Ezzy Cheetah (6.5) .
What an incredible ride. The sail was fantastically stable and had a huge range. It feels really compact and gives sensation of working from the top to the bottom, even in gusts. The leech feels fully loaded and locked in. The upper part of the sail doesn't just flop off but adds to the push when you pump it. Underpowered or overpowered the draft was locked in. I never felt any pull on my back hand. The sail literally only takes fingertip control. Even when riding in on the waves. In the air it was feather light. I was having so much fun it took me a while to realize just how fast the sail is.
I was flying by everyone! Oh, and the sail looks gorgeous in the orange and blue!"